Generators are in the vogue these days because losing power anytime and randomly is a headache. All electronic devices run on electricity and our lives almost come to a standstill when electric cuts are frequent and we are not able to have fun, socialize and make the most of the time we get. Moreover, during summers this is even more problematic because the scorching heat brings no solace either. SO here we discuss a few important things you need to keep in mind before you choose to get a generator for rent or purchase one.
- This is an extremely important aspect of generators. The housed device s that we use consume a particular amount of energy. So we need to make sure that the generator we use is having a cumulative wattage of more than what would be needed for minimum use. These values are written to the devices and calculating these first would be a wise option. A 4000-watt generator should be enough for a small house that needs to run 3-4 lights, TV, refrigerator, and microwave. Generators are available for varying wattages, based on how much is needed. So there is no point in buying a huge generator if your consumption isn’t much, as it will end up consuming a lot of fuel and will not be a good idea in the long run.
2. Fuel Efficiency
- These generators can give 10 hours of continuous power supply on a full tank. A generator that gives maximum hours of power with minimum fuel consumption should be selected because the recurring cost of fuel is the biggest cost involved in running a generator. So these aspects should be looked at carefully before thinking of purchasing or renting one.
- Such generators have trolley wheels at the bottom so it becomes easy to maneuver and carry them anywhere. However, some high wattage generators are very heavy and cannot be taken to another place by a single person. If the generator has to be used at a camping site or a construction site then the mass and maneuverability of the generator should be taken into account.
4. Simple vs Inverter
- Sometimes generators are not made to run sensitive electronic equipment like desktop pcs or laptops. These usually produce fluctuating current that is fine for general equipment’s but not for devices that need a continuous and an extremely stable power supply. For safely running sensitive equipment like laptops, an inverter generator can be used.
- Sometimes colonies and residential areas use strict laws related to the generator noise level because of the disturbance caused by these. Less noise generators are preferable at any cost
These points need to be kept in mind before you consider using or purchasing a generator! But, why purchase a full-fledged generator when you can actually hire it for a short period of time and use its services when needed and then simply leave it when not? This makes things simpler, easier on your pocket and giving you more flexibility with your choices and you don’t need to worry about regular maintenance or servicing either!So if you feel compelled to get a generator on rent in Gurgaon or Noida or Delhi NCR, do visit our website, Power Rental and get the widest range of options and that too at reliable prices! Be rest assured of the quality as well!